We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Elephant and Castle in West Moors is the perfect family friendly pub that will see everyone leaving full and satisfied. Our menu is full of classic pub grub that is sure to suit everyone’s taste. From curry night all the way to our Sunday Carvery, you don’t want to miss out. Perhaps you’re just looking for somewhere nice to catch up with friends over the perfect pint, we’re here for you. Make sure you keep an eye out for our quiz night too, a great way to spend an evening.
Family is at the heart of everything we do, with a menu specifically designed for young diners and even a purpose-built children’s dining area. For bigger appetites, our main menu has a whole host of traditional pub classics that is sure to contain your favourites. Plus, if you join us on a Sunday you can enjoy our delicious Carvery. If you’re looking for something to help wash down your delicious food, then we’ve got you covered too. We’ve got a great range of ales, lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
We look forward to seeing you at ‘The Elly’ soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.